AGREEMENT ON THE USE OF A PAID SUBSCRIPTION TO JESTEIPOOL.RU:1. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement that defines the terms and conditions for the use of a paid subscription to jesteipool.ru, which provides extended access to the functionality of htpps:/ / jesteipool.com.
2. This Agreement is a contract of accession, and its placement in the public domain is a public offer in accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, posted on the global Internet at https://jesteipool.com (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
3. The Agreement is considered concluded and becomes effective as an accession agreement from the moment the User performs the actions provided for in rule 8 of the Agreement, which means that the User fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement without any exceptions and / or restrictions. The User, along with the Administration, becomes a Party to the Agreement.
4. The deadline for the acceptance of the Agreement is not set. The Agreement may be changed or terminated by the administration of the Service at any time with the deactivation of the paid subscription. At the same time, the administration of the Service notifies about this on the website at the address https://jesteipool.com/record.
5. When using the Service in terms of a paid subscription, Users are obliged to be guided by this Agreement.
6. In order to use a paid subscription to the Service, the user must register and create an account( account), after which he will be given the opportunity to pay for the subscription.
8. The acceptance of this Agreement as a legally binding document is the User's clicking on the "Click here to pay" button with the check mark in the "I confirm the terms of the monthly subscription" item, as well as the User's subsequent actions to pay for a paid subscription.
9. A paid subscription to the Service does not involve the User making any payments for the use of music and other works that are part of the Content of the Service.
10. Upon expiration of the paid subscription period, access to the relevant sections and functions of the Service becomes unavailable to the user.
11. Payment paid subscription can be managed without direct User intervention, but permission must be sought on an ongoing basis through automatic withdrawal from your Bank account or accounts in electronic payment system (accounting services), subject to the terms and conditions of the Bank and (or) payment system, subject to the availability available for withdrawal.
12. The User hereby agrees to be debited by the servicing bank and / or the payment system from his / her account when making any of the types of paid subscription to the Service. Automatic debiting of funds for a paid subscription to the Service occurs on a regular basis in accordance with the subscription period (debiting is made at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period). In order to disable automatic debiting of funds, the User must go to the "account" section at https://jesteipool.com and click "Cancel subscription".
13. After the User makes a payment, the remaining number of days of the paid period is displayed in the "account" section.
14. The User has the right to request a refund within 48 hours after paying for a paid subscription.
15. The Parties are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of the Agreement in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
16. The User is responsible for the actions performed when using the paid subscription to the Service, including for the correctness of the actions and the indication of information in accordance with this Agreement.
17. The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Administration is not responsible for any technical failures or other problems of any telephone networks or services, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or telephone equipment, software, failures of email services or scripts for technical reasons. Also, the Administration is not responsible for losses incurred by the User for reasons related to technical failures of hardware or software.
18. The Agreement comes into force from the moment the User performs the actions provided for in rule 8 of the Agreement, and is valid until the User cancels the paid subscription in accordance with rule 12 or the Administration.
19. This Agreement applies to all ways of using the paid subscription to the Service by the User via any device, both through the Website interface and through the Service interfaces on mobile devices.